Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pictures so far

Hahaha, having fun while I waited for the train to come in Munich.  There was a "Kiddieland" near our bench, so I just had to take a picture with Mickey (even if I didn't fit well in his car)!


Here's the whole gorup of scholarship winners going to Germany!  I'm in the front, right behind the sign, in the blue shirt.

Shopping for food in Germany, this is their cereal isle... Even the Kellogg's boxes look different!  And where's the Life?


This is an article in their paper about how hot it is in the US.  One of the few articles I could read (or, at least, one of the few ones I did read)

Visiting a church (there's a wedding going on)

The grocery store, Landmarkt
Read on below to read the story on these pictures (I couldn't figure out how to add them right into the text, but I think I've got it now)

No comments:

Post a Comment